Artist in Residence program is designed to showcase Adelaide’s vibrant artistic community. Each month Cleland Wildlife Park has a different artist curating and displaying their own work for visitors to look over. In January one of the Artists in Residence at Cleland is Cynthia Schwertsik (painter/photographer/sculptor).
Today I found a long lost bookmark featuring info about kangaroos . I looked at it and decided to rewies my photos of these amazing animals.
16. long weekends – in Australia both Christmas and Easter holidays you can spend at the beach, swiming or surfing
17. birds – the only country where black swans live: Australia
18. cars – Australians have their own car maker: Holden
19. colour – the most important is RED. Lots of shops, restaurants… have the word RED included in theirs names eg. REDSALT
20. coffee – if you want to order white coffee you should ask for a flat white (it’s similar to the latte)
to be continued…